Monday, June 27, 2005

A "Well Equipped" TEC-22

Steve, up in Alaska, sent along a picture of his "Well-Equipped" TEC-22.

In Alaska, if you jump through enough hoops, you can actually LEGALLY own a set-up like this. Like I said, this gun is in ALASKA, as I don't wan't a bunch of guys in sunglasses and dark suits on my front porch looking for it. Anyhow, the sunglasses are sort of a tip off that "you ain't from around here", not to mention the white socks.

The sound when firing this configuration is mostly the sound of the bolt cycling. It sounds a little like a pellet rifle, and about as loud. It doesn't go "PFFTTTT" like in the movies, but none of them sound like that.

It IS great fun to shoot, however.


At Thursday, January 08, 2009 6:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a tec 22 and I love it. I actually perfer it over a tec 9 because its like shooting a BB gun. Anyway nice silencer Bud!


Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted