Monday, June 27, 2005

A "Well Equipped" TEC-22




Steve, up in Alaska, sent along a picture of his "Well-Equipped" TEC-22.

In Alaska, if you jump through enough hoops, you can actually LEGALLY own a set-up like this. Like I said, this gun is in ALASKA, as I don't wan't a bunch of guys in sunglasses and dark suits on my front porch looking for it. Anyhow, the sunglasses are sort of a tip off that "you ain't from around here", not to mention the white socks.

The sound when firing this configuration is mostly the sound of the bolt cycling. It sounds a little like a pellet rifle, and about as loud. It doesn't go "PFFTTTT" like in the movies, but none of them sound like that.

It IS great fun to shoot, however.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 08, 2009 6:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a tec 22 and I love it. I actually perfer it over a tec 9 because its like shooting a BB gun. Anyway nice silencer Bud!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted