Monday, April 18, 2011

One Ringie-Dingie!

Ring - ring........

Me: "Hello?"

Voice on telephone: "Hello, I'm calling on behalf of XYZ Electric Power Company and we'd like you to answer a survey about customer satisfaction. It will take about ten minutes of your time. Would this be a good time? 

Me: "No."

VOT:  "When would be a good time?"

Me: "How about never?"

VOT: "Why is that?"

Me: "When I use ten minutes of your electricity, you expect me to pay for it. When you want to use ten minutes of my time, why should I do that for free? You are getting paid for those ten minutes, why shouldn't I get paid for them too?"

Noise on Phone: " Click.............."

That sorta sums up their customer service, doesn't it!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:57:00 AM, Anonymous Nancy said...

That's a really good response. I need to remember that next time I get a call along those lines...

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:15:00 AM, Anonymous Diggity Dog said...

I've never had someone ask me why I didn't want to take a survey before. I sure hope it's not a new trend. Since I generally screen all my calls anyhow, it probably wouldn't affect me but it's still annoying to hear about this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted