Tuesday, July 28, 2009

News & Updates of the Day........

I still haven't entirely got rid of the headache that's been with me since Saturday morning when I hit my head. Apparently it can take a week for it to totally go away when you get a concussion. It's not really very painful though, and I think it's a bit less each day.

I am really fortunate to have such a good dentist. He worked on my broken-off tooth a bit yesterday, and then worked more on it last night. It's now built back up to where it was, and you can't even tell it had been broken off. He did an amazing job!

The baby bunny is certainly no longer a baby. He (she?) must be three or four times heavier and bigger than when we first met him. His injured eye seems to be completely healed, and you can't even tell it was injured. We're still not sure how much eyesight he has in the injured eye, but he most definitely can see out of it. He's not very happy about the heat the last few days, but other than that seems to be a happy, healthy, and fast growing rabbit.

That's about it, news-wise, at least for now. It's hot, I'm tired, my head still hurts a bit, and I think it's time for bed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 29, 2009 11:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read back in the postings but am still in the dark - wha hoppenned?
david
glad yer on the mend - bun bun too

 
At Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

I banged my head while at the Idaho State Championships. From the Idaho post:

Saturday morning before the shooter's meeting I managed to hit my forehead so hard on the forward cabover part of the RV that I briefly knocked myself out and came to on my knees face down in the passenger seat. I hit so hard I broke one of my front upper teeth in half, I couldn't get my eyes to focus, and I had a pretty good headache. Clearly a concussion.

We decided to go ahead anyway and keep a close eye on me in case my condition deteriorated. Fortunately it didn't. After about 30 minutes my vision started working and I could get my eyes to focus. I had a little trouble with short term memory all day. I'd go to the line and when I got there I'd forgotten the order I had decided to shoot the plates. A couple of times I started on the wrong plate until I re-figured it out!


..... Mr. C.

 
At Sunday, August 02, 2009 8:18:00 PM, Blogger Billll said...

I got one of those nearly a year ago:
http://billllsidlemind.blogspot.com/2008/08/bike-to-work.html
Today there's still a sore spot on the side of my head, and the memory is not what it used to be.

Take it easy.

 
At Wednesday, August 05, 2009 10:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary.
hope things continue to improve!
david

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted