Sunday, March 08, 2009

Steel Season Approaches

Well, I finally got a chance to get to the range and shoot at some steel targets. For those of you who wander through here regularly, you know that I've been somewhat under the weather since early November. I haven't shot (or shot at!) any steel since October, I think. The good news is that both of my High Standard .22 race guns worked just fine. I, however, sucked. Really sucked! I not only can't hit anything, I even miss slowly................ BAH!!!

The Man of Steel match in Portland is coming up, so I better do a TON of practicing just to get back to where I was last Fall. I haven't been over to the Kitsap club for one of John's Fun Steel matches since last Fall, but maybe I can make it there next weekend. They are a great club with a bunch of folks that are fun to shoot with, so maybe that will get me a ways down the road to where I used to be, shooting-wise. If not, we'll still have fun!

Stay tuned, the game is afoot....................

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sunday, March 08, 2009 9:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really am planning on shooting the match this saturday. I've got 400 rounds of .45 brass primed, I just need to get them loaded up.

 
At Monday, March 09, 2009 6:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a tough job, but someone has to burn up those .22's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted