Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Why the Grass on the Berm isn't Growing

I haven't been getting too much growth of the grass we hydro-seeded on the berms, and I now have a pretty good idea why!

"How nice of you to provide a dining room for me with such a nice view!"


"This is my Mr. Ed impersonation. Would you like to see my Jimmy Cagney?"


"While we're here my sister will prune your tree for you, too!"

What can I say. Some people have pink flamingos or garden elves, Keewee and I have tame deer and bunnies..................

(........and no venison jokes, either!)

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 11, 2008 3:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bow hunting time ..... advice, not a joke.

When meat hunting, the less sporting, the better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted