Friday, July 11, 2008

Road Trip...........

A previous Kitsap Fun Steel Match.

No blogging until Sunday night as KeeWee and I are taking a short road trip. Friday afternoon we're taking the RV from Whidbey Island over to Port Townsend, then driving South to Silverdale Washington to meet up with John and Jeanette for a Mexican dinner Friday evening.

Saturday we're shooting the Kitsap Fun Steel match, then after the match we're going to a special super seekrit spot for a campfire and a dinner of hotdogs and marshmellows. My Favorite! We'll spend Saturday night there, then back to Castle Completely on Sunday.

If you're in or near the Bremerton/Silverdale area why not stop by at the KRRC range and say "HI", or even better, come on out and shoot the match.

The fun starts Saturday morning at 9am.

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 11, 2008 7:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I'm going to make it to a match one of these days. But this weekend is my son's birthday party.

 
At Saturday, July 12, 2008 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Mr. C, I'm going to be up at Pacific Lutheran U. in Tacoma this week and wondered if there were a shooting establishment you'd recommend. I did a Google search and saw that there were a couple in Lakewood. I'll be bringing a Marlin 39A, 686 Classic .44 and a Marlin 1894 in .44 mag. Please reply to dtmccreary@gmail.com

Thanks,

Tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted