Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm still here, sorta......

As I mentioned before, I don't know how it works that I can be all caught up on work, take fours days off to go to the Gun Blogger Rendezvous, and when I return I'm at least two weeks behind! If I can weather the next eight or ten days I should hopefully be caught back up. In the meantime, KeeWee and I are off tomorrow morning to a CWSA rimfire falling plate match. Right after the match we are switching from the car to the mini-RV and heading to South Western Washington to spend all day Sunday working, then back home on Sunday night. I've got a bunch of work to get finished up on Monday and Tuesday, and then Wednesday afternoon I'm off to the Olympic Peninsula with the RV to spend Wednesday afternoon and evening, and most of Thursday at a clients business location. Thursday night I'm back (hopefully) for the Fishin' Club's meeting and annual smoked salmon derby. On Sunday it's back to CWSA for either a hanging plate or a falling plate match, depending on the weather. On Monday KeeWee is off to New Zealand for two weeks to visit family. Blogging will be understandably a bit light.

On Tuesday I don't think I'm even going to get out of bed.........


..... z z z z z z z z z z z z z z !

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 29, 2007 9:19:00 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

A smoked salmon derby?

How do they mount the wheels on 'em? And what kind of speeds to they achieve?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted