Friday, August 31, 2007

Tomorrow's Saturday? -- Already?

It seems like I've got a match every other day, but of course that's not the case. It just seems that way! Even so, the "Off Season" is only eight or ten weeks away, and then I'm sitting around wishing for a match to go shoot, and waiting for it to stop raining!

Tomorrow is a CWSA Hanging Plate match. Those are one of my favorites as they are more low key and much less adrenalin laden. Sunday will be a busy one, with a full CWSA Bowling Pin match, and I'm planning to shoot all classes, which makes it a busy day. It also gives me lots of reloading to do next week!

Next Saturday KeeWee and I are off to South Seattle to attend the neighbor's son's wedding, and I really should be there.

On Saturday and Sunday over at Kitsap Rifle and Revolver club in Silverdale, WA. they are hosting a huge two day Glock match. It looks a lot like a basic Steel Challenge sort of match. I haven't found out if you can shoot it entirely on one day or not. Oh yeah, I don't have a Glock, either! I've been offered the loan of one, so I MIGHT just head over there and give it a try!. I haven't practiced with one either, but how hard can it be? Align sights on target, pull trigger, repeat........ Piece of cake! (Well, someone's got to be last, it might as well be me!)

Don't forget to get your hotel reservations and registration in for the Gun Blogger Rendezvous. It's not that far off, and you don't have to be a blogger to attend. It's open to gun bloggers, milbloggers, whatever bloggers, blog readers, blog commenters, shooters, wannabe shooters, plinkers, cowboy shooters, and anyone else that would like the chance to meet and visit with some really interesting folks that all are somehow involved in shooting sports and personal freedoms.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, September 01, 2007 5:11:00 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

You don't have a Glock?!?!?!
Hmmmm... ;)

Don't forget the epostal contest this weekend, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted