Tuesday, May 22, 2007

e-Postal Match Closing Extended One Week ! !

To allow even more of you to get a chance to get your entries in for this month's e-Postal match "Golf", the deadline to submit entries has been extended one week, to

midnight
Monday
May 28th.


That means you can get to the range this Memorial Day weekend and shoot some entries.

If you have a high score, Don't be discouraged! Send it in anyway. This is a target that LOOKS easy, but it is very difficult to get a low score. Azreel tells me that one shooter actually ran out of ammunition trying to hit all of the holes. Shoot the best you can, send it in, and most of all, have fun with it!

You can get all the information and download the targets from Azreel at Free Spirit Mind.

So what are you waiting for?

DO IT!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:57:00 AM, Blogger Caleb said...

Well, I guess that means that I will get a chance to shoot this one.

Cool.

 
At Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:21:00 PM, Blogger Manfred said...

I tried it today with my python and had not enough ammos with 50 catridges to hit each holes, what a shame !

It was funny anyway and I spent a good afternoon.

I'll give another try with a lot of ammos :-)

 
At Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same problem with my rimfires - thank God I threw in an extra box of ammo - I sure needed it for the revolver!

Merle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted