Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Call to Adventure, 1975

When I come across an exceptionally well written blog, (IMHO), I like to pass it on for everyone else to enjoy.

Play One On TV is one of those blogs. His post, "Call To Adventure, 1975" is well worth the visit.

Here's a sample:
But as I blaze a new trail through a mountain forest, I can still hear and see the ghosts from the past — the “clomp clomp clomp” of sneakers as they echo off a curved concrete wall; the bright circle of light of my destination, shining with possibility; with potential; with the promise of discovery.
...........wish I could string words together so they flowed like that!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 6:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mr. C. Maybe I ought to let my inner child out a little bit more. Of course, last time I let him loose, he earned me a speeding ticket...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted