Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Washington State Senate Bill 5343 Update

I just got this email from Senator Marilyn Rasmussen in Olympia, Washington, concerning the proposed law to require all private firearms sales at gun shows to be done through a firearms dealer.

I might add that Senator Rasmussen was the only Senator I had contacted who responded to my email. Thank You, Senator Rasmussen!
Thank you for sharing your concerns about Senate Bill 5343 which addresses the buying and selling of firearms at gun shows.

I did not support Senate Bill 5343. This bill came before me in the Judiciary committee. I voted against the bill and it failed 3 to 5.

Thank you so much for your input. Please feel free to contact my office at xxx-xxx-xxxx or at my home at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Warmest Regards,

Marilyn Rasmussen

One more stupid law goes into the garbage can where it belongs.

How cool is THAT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted