Saturday, February 18, 2006

I Love Ammo Sales !

I DO love a sale, especially on ammo.



When I was in our local Ace hardware store yesterday I noticed a sign for a one day sale, 20% off of anything that you can fit into a shopping bag. Hmmmmm, ammo fits in a shopping bag, and I never have enough of it.

I walked over to their ammo case to see what the had. They didn't have very much of anything, but a couple of boxes each of most of the common stuff.

This morning KeeWee and I headed over to the Ace store to see what bargains we could score. I made a bee-line to the ammo case, and grabbed the boxes in the picture. Some 30-06, some 30-30, some 9mm., and their last two bricks of CCI Blazers in .22 Long rifle.

I would have bought more, but that's all they had in the calibers I was lowest on.

Like I said, I DO love a sale..........l

1 Comments:

At Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy it cheap. Stack it deep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted