Wednesday, December 14, 2005

We Win A Bloggy -- WOO HOO! (I think...)


BLOGGY AWARD

The Academy of Web Awards is pleased to announce the results of voting for Best Blog of 2005.

Mr.Completely.Com -- selected by the blogging community, through the auspices of the American Academy of Web Awards ®, The Best Blog of 2005.

Congratulations on winning the coveted "Bloggy."
Display it proudly.




Since most of you were unable to attend the Awards Presentation Ceremony, I have posted the transcript of Mr. Completely's acceptance speech below:

I'd like to thank my Mother, KeeWee, my cat Rocket, and of course, all of the little people who have stuck with me through thick and thin, as I struggled to make my way to the very top of the blogosphere.

(sniffle...)

(cue tears)

.......Mr. C.


A big hat tip to Roger and his sense of humor over at

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Rodger the Real King of France said...

Are these your underpants we found in the mens room?

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know about the little statue. Do you get to keep it, and are the little clothes on it changeable like a doll?

Can we have a bloggy-moon, please? (Photoshop accepted)

Rivrdog

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:21:00 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

congrats!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted