Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Five Weird Things Meme...

I think this is going to be my last meme for a while, mostly because I never have very much to put into them.

Jerry the Geek at Cogito Ergo Geek is where this one came from.

Anyhow, here goes, as best as I can come up with:

Five Weird Things About Me.

1. Mr. Completely and I are not entirely the same person, although we overlap a lot. (You said you wanted weird!)

2. I have never seen a flying saucer, but I may have heard one!

3. Many years ago I learned to speak a little Tahitian, but I have forgotten it.

4. In competition, I always compete against myself, instead of against other competitors. I have won events and been dissatisfied with my performance, and I have finished far out out of the money and been pleased with how I had done.

5. I wrote my first computer program in 1969, and got paid for my time writing it.

There you go.

It's a good thing you didn't ask for REALLY weird, huh!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:05:00 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Rats, you got tagged before I could get to you!

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:14:00 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Nice.
Always looking for insight into my fellow bloggers!!!

Thanks, Mr. C.!

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:25:00 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Egads! I tried to tag you too. And jimmyb, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted