Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sulfuric Attitude - Still No Word

Sulfuric Attitude, also known as H2SO4, (nickname "H2") was blogging away from Alabama the night Katrina hit. The next morning, his blog had disappeared from Blogspot.

JimmyB (The Conservative UAW Guy), KeeWee (keeWee's Corner), and I are all worried about him. His private email address is still accepting emails, but there's no answer.

Right after Katrina, I ran a post asking if anyone knew what happened to H2, and a comment was left that he was OK. There was no way to know if it was legit, or someone's sick prank.

H2, if you read this, send me an email, or better still, re-activate your blog and put up a post letting us all know you are OK.

If you need anything, let us know.............

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:44:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I emailed him, too.
Still nothing.

I got one email from him, once.
That was AFTER Katrina, so I wasn't too worried at the time (not like Fmragtops, who was MIA).
Now, however...

Still praying; hope he's ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted