Friday, February 10, 2006

Like Watching Paint Dry?


The Boeing Employee's Rifle and Pistol Club in South Seattle are apparently getting desparate to find meeting speakers, and have now dropped to a new low by inviting Mr. Completely to speak at their next meeting, to be held on March 1st. (March Fool's Day?)

The main topic will be bowling pin shooting, but who knows where it will go from there. If you would like to attend, keep an eye on this blog or send me an email and I'll get the details out as soon as they have them available.

Note: attendees will be checked for rotten fruit and veggies at the door!

4 Comments:

At Friday, February 10, 2006 9:37:00 PM, Blogger carnaby said...

dang, now I'd sure like to get a job at boeing when I graduate. What time is this thing at, and can I get a ride? I'm actually free that night (wife and kids out of town). I'm not beyond public grovling for rides, btw. I'm too lazy to just send an email, but just motivated enough to put this caveat here, uh...

 
At Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:10:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Watch out for Ann Coulter inspired pies, too!
Congrats Mr. C.!!!
I see a highly pleased and enlightend crowd in your future!!!

 
At Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:11:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

And yes, I voted!!!

 
At Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:33:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said...

Bless You!

......Mr. C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted