Friday, September 30, 2005

Buzz meets Project Valour-IT

For those of you who have been following this, I've been doing some posts on Project Valour-IT, a project to collect money to buy voice actuated laptop computers for use by our recovering military personnel.

I've also been doing some posting on Buzz Robertson, recently seriously injured in Iraq, and recovering in Walter Reed Army hospital.

Guess What! A laptop computer from Project Valour-IT has now been made available for Buzz's use while he's recovering from his injuries!

W O O O H O O O ! ! !

Very cool, huh?

3 Comments:

At Saturday, October 01, 2005 4:21:00 AM, Blogger FbL said...

Oh how awesome!! Somehow I never heard about this from the volunteers on the ground at Waklter Reed. It's so exciting to see the project in action. :)

I'm headed out of town, but I will send Robertson an email of encouragement as soon as I get back. I'll also do a post on him at my blog to get others to write to him.

 
At Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:02:00 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Super! I'm so happy the project could help out Buzz. Like FbL said, it's great to see the project in action.

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Barb said...

It is very, very cool! I would love for the Project to get as many of these good stories out as possible :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted