Monday, February 11, 2013

Fluffy?

 Every so often I get an unsolicited email like this one, but somehow this one is even farther out there than most!

 
You have drawn my attention to a site of acquaintances. I hope, as I shall like you. How I to you in a photo? The truth - pretty? But in a life I more nice!!! And as I cheerful, kind, sociable and fluffy! I like to go in for sports, read books, to listen to music. I love winter and summer. I do not love spring and slush. If I have interested you, with pleasure I shall tell about myself more in the following letter. I wait for the answer on XXXX@XXX.RU. 


Wherever she lives, they have four seasons, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Slushy! And she's Fluffy? Really?

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 11, 2013 7:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like San Fransisco, She's a very friendly gay California biker female impersonator named fluffy.
Fluffy is the same as bubbles and would denote tall, quite large and of coarse she sounds like he's most likely good looking in his crowd.
Spookys opinion

 
At Monday, February 11, 2013 8:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got this one at 2:12 PM EST today. This is an odd one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All contents copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and beyond, unless otherwise noted